Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bucket List

This is my online Bucket List, to which I will add things as I think of them.

* take a cross-country road trip
* visit every state
* skydive
* dance on a float in a parade wearing very little clothing
* learn how to pole dance
* get a job dancing in a club/bar for at least a weekend (no stripping)
* become a certified bartender
* become a certified fitness instructor
* become a certified yoga instructor
* audition for a big-time music video
* visit at least 17 foreign countries
* write a book
* write a song
* create something truly beautiful
* get a driver's license
* ride a motorcycle
* learn a foreign language
* make 1,000 paper cranes
* graduate college
* be some sort of model
* spend an entire day in a hammock
* learn how to cook (well)
* establish a good relationship with my family
* kiss someone famous
* get (mostly) stable for at least 6 months straight
* fall in love
* love myself

No comments:

Post a Comment